|General Chemistry (must include labs)||8 hours|
|Organic Chemistry (must include labs)||8 hours|
|General Biology (must include labs)||8 hours|
|English Composition||3 hours|
|English Literature/ Composition||3 hours|
|Public Speaking/ Verbal Skills||3 hours|
|Liberal Arts Electives||9 hours|
|Human Anatomy/ Physiology||6 hours|
- Calculus: General calculus and calculus for business or life sciences majors will be accepted.
- Science Courses: must be designated for science majors.
- Biology: Two general biology courses may be substituted with a combination of botany, zoology, cell biology, or genetics upon approval of SCCP
- Human Anatomy and Physiology: May include a 3-hour course in anatomy and a 3-hour course in physiology or 6-hour anatomy integrated with physiology courses. 6 hours of Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy and Animal Physiology will be accepted. 6 hours must come from two lecture courses.
- Microbiology: Microbiology lab is not required.
- Physics: Algebra or calculus based physics will be accepted. A physics lab is not required.
- Statistics: Introductory statistics or a statistics for life sciences, business, mathematics, etc. majors will be accepted.
- Public Speaking: Public Speaking or Speech will be accepted.
- Economics: Introductory economics, microeconomics, or macroeconomics will be accepted.
- Liberal Arts electives: Courses in humanities and social sciences are accepted. Examples of humanities include: art, business, ethics, creative writing, fine arts, languages, music, religion, and theater. Examples of social sciences include: anthropology, additional economic courses, child development, geography, history, management, political science, social work, sociology, and womens studies.