College of Pharmacy Open House
715 Sumter Street Columbia, SC 29425 - Coker Life Sciences Building
Saturday, April 4, 2015 2:00pm – 4:30pm
- College students interested in learning more about the educational experience offered at the South Carolina College of Pharmacy (SCCP)
- University of South Carolina Campus (USC).
- Students from All majors are welcome to attend.
- Tour the College of Pharmacy campus
- Meet several SCCP Faculty and Professional PharmD Students
- Learn about the PharmD Curriculum
- Explore Technology and Innovation Offered at the College of Pharmacy
- Discover Various Professional Student Organizations Available to PharmD Students
- Discuss Worldwide Rotation (Externship) Opportunities
There is no charge for prospective students and their guests to attend this event. If you are interested in attending,
please RSVP using the link below. Please note that a maximum of 100 persons may attend the event.
Click here to RSVP: http://goo.gl/forms/492sFRIiN5
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Alfred Moore, Director of Student Services, at (803) 777-6635 or firstname.lastname@example.org